Saturday, February 23, 2013

Target Canada Launch!

I'm so glad I finally get to post about this! This event was super awesome! We weren't allowed to tweet or anything about it until AFTER it happened but it was so cool! Target is putting so much work into launching in Canada I'm sure It's gonna be amazing!


You can only see me in this video for a sec! haha But didn't that look awesome?!

There's another video here when you can see my friends and I a bit longer (we're the standing models).

And here are some more pics from the event:

Workin' hard!

Designers of the brands coming to Target Canada - and the CEO!

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES








Is that not the coolest and smartest set up you've ever seen?!

Hanging out afterwards :)

I just loved these extensions so much..

Hope you enjoyed this post!

xx


2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I wasn't aware that Canada didn't have Target stores! It's a great store...perfect for a shopping addict haha.

    Nikki xx
    Glitter and Grease

    ReplyDelete