Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Candle collection and storage!


I've been hoarding candles lately. It's a problem, I know. I never really used to be into candles, but after I saw so many youtube gurus getting into it, I figured I'd try..and OMG I fell in love. I feel like they totally change the atmosphere of a room - the scent, the ambiance, everything, they just calm me down so much. Hence the obsession. Bath and Body works had a sale as well, 2 candles for $30 - which may seem expensive but these big candles burn FOREVER, and I love them. (Isn't it so crappy that it's 2 for $20 in the states?! It makes me sad!)

This is where I keep them stored, on my IKEA shelf in my room :)


MY BATH AND BODY WORKS CANDLES:
Excuse the dust on my counter, I noticed after and dusted it off HAHA. Anyways this is the candle I'm currently burning. MMM it smells so good! Like a light scent of a margarita by the beach. So good, and subtle :)


Pink Sangria actually smells slightly citrus to me, which I love because I really love french scents. It's like citrus with a hint of sweetness. YUMMY!


This one is by far the most refreshing - it's very citrus smelling and I can't wait to burn it! I feel like it'll totally change the feeling of my room.


I bought these MINI Candles when I was first checking them out, just to see if I would like them or not because they were only 2 for $10 or something like that. I loved them...obviously! The only reason I didn't buy a big version of the Tiki Beach one is because it was just too subtle smelling, and I normally like really strong scents. So I went with the bigger version of Pink Sangria instead.


Peach Bellini..ugh..I can't say enough about this one. I tend not to be a HUGE fan of sweet scents, but this one is so good!



MY WALMART CANDLES:
Now, normally I wouldn't have even checked these out but honestly I walked through the aisle and they smelled so good. And strong too! I was surprised! They were only $5 each which is also awesome considering they're pretty much the same size as the B&BW candles.

This Vanilla one smells divine - like a cake or something, it unbelievable I can't wait to burn it!


This Vanilla Spice one smells similar, except for..just like the name says..A LITTLE SPICE! It reminds me of a bakery or something, with cinnamon and cupcakes, so good and great for fall.


Last but not least, this Hazelnut Cream candle is my fave, even among the B&BW ones, it just smells so strong! I wanna eat it! It reminds me of like the yummiest coffee cake, or caramel or cookies - like anything you can think of with that kind of sweet, nutty kind of scent..you guys don't even know it smells like Werther's Original or something..I wanna eat it so bad. 



So, this is pretty much what they look like on my shelf:


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I know candles aren't for everyone, but I encourage you to buy a tiny one and see if you like the smell and the way it changes your room! Maybe you'll become obsessed like me!

xx


3 comments:

  1. I have the Vanilla and Hazelnut Cream Walmart candles too. Gotta love sweet scents! For their price, you can't beat them!

    simplylinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candles so much!

    www.blushingbeauty90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete