Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fitness Fashion | Victoria's Secret X

Hey babes! I got some awesome workout clothes at VS yesterday so I thought I would share! 


This t-shirt was on sale for $19.99 and it's very light weight! It's a lot more form fitting than I expected as well! I think it's great to workout in. These tights were $64.95 and are cropped above the ankle. They're the perfect length but I can definitely say you can feel that the quality isn't as good as Lululemon or Michi. They're not as soft or flexible in my opinion. It's not that they're bad at all to workout in, just not worth that price in my opinion. 


I'm in love with this sports bra! I guess I shouldn't expect any less from VSX. The sports bra is comfy and sexy with full bra cups in the front. I also love the back. The design is cute and it's a clasp so it's really easy to get on and off. It's my first sports bra from VSX and I'm super impressed! 

What do you workout in? 

Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv

No comments:

Post a Comment