Friday, May 09, 2014

Fitness Fashion | Michi, VS and Lulu Lemon

Hello loves!! It's time for another Fitness Fashion post! The other day Sonia, Varsha and I worked out and we loved what we were wearing, so we decided to take some pics and share with you all! 

SPORTS BRA: La Senza
- This bra is comfortable, not tight and has great support!
TANK: Victoria's Secret (VSX)
- The tank is support light and breathable, I love working out in it!


TANK: Pink by Victoria's Secret
- This tank isn't for hardcore workouts, but it's nice that the bra is built in. I do have to say that it doesn't offer extreme support but it's comfortable for low-intensity workouts.

TIGHTS: Lulu Lemon
- I love these! They're so soft, the pocket is perfect for my phone, keys or even a card if I need to put it in there. They're so useful and comfy, the perfect workout tights!

ZIP-UP SWEATER: Bench
- I adore this zip-up! I love the ribbed back, and the holes for my thumbs in the sleeves, it prevents my sleeves from riding up when I'm running!

TIGHTS: Michi 
- I don't think words can express how much I love these MICHI tights! They have such a cool style and I love the mesh detailing. They feel so light yet firm and perfect for a workout!

What clothes do you like to use for workouts? Let us know in the comments below!

Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv

No comments:

Post a Comment