Monday, August 05, 2013

What's in my beach bag? + Beach Outfit!

Hey guys! We're going to the beach tmrw for the first time ALL summer so I'm SUPER excited! Thus, I thought I would post a "What's in my beach bag?" post as well as the outfit I'm wearing tmrw. If you know me, you know that I overpack for EVERYTHING, I like to be prepared! So this may seem pretty extensive, but I'm never in a sticky situation - so I don't mind having a heavy bag haha!

This is my bag from Victoria's Secret! It's super old but I love it because it has extra pockets on the side and it's really big! (Perfect for someone who over packs like me!) 






These are the little bags I have inside, to organize all the stuff I bring with me!



This is the outfit I wore to the beach - REALLY important to bring old flip flops because the get ruined really fast at the beach! 


And these are the clothes I use while at the beach, and afterwards :)


Can't forget about food! It's really important to stay hydrated and not eat heavily if you're going to be swimming!


Here are some BIG essentials...



And here are some little ones..


I always bring 2 towels! One to lay on the sand and the other to dry off with!


I hate wearing makeup on the beach/to the pool, I don't like feeling anything on my face when I know I'm going in the water! So I bring minimal makeup for touch ups afterwards. Make sure all the makeup you bring has SPF in it.


And that's about it! I know it seems like a lot but I swear it's all very useful, especially in case of emergencies! You can never be too prepared, that's my motto. Hope you enjoyed!

Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv
Vine: Shivani Persad



3 comments:

  1. this is perfect! my beach bag is such a hot mess when it comes to beach stuff, i never know what to bring haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right?! it's so hard to know what to bring! glad we could help :)

      Delete
  2. yes i just plan in next day going to beach and affordable a beach accessories. i check out some post your work so nice your beach bags affordable and cheap price and all accessories.!

    check this---beachhandbags.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete