Monday, April 15, 2013

Forever 21


Hi dolls!

So, it’s safe to say that I am addicted to Forever 21. Seriously though, what’s not to love? Their clothes and accessories are inexpensive and really cute. I’ve been getting my summer wardrobe ready and obviously that means a few trips to Forever 21, in store AND online.

Shopping in stores is good if you need to try things on before you buy them or if you aren’t always sure about your size. It’s also nice to pay for your clothes and be able to take it home with you. I always like to buy my accessories in store because some accessories don't work on me. 

What I like about shopping online at forever – other than the fact that I can shop while in bed – is that you can always exchange the clothes in store or get a store credit. It’s as easy as bringing your receipt and whatever you want to exchange to a store. I hate when you have to ship things back if they don’t fit, such a hassle. I tend to find better deals online AND they have a bigger variety online than in stores. Another bonus to shopping online – the feeling you get when you get home from a long day at school and have a package from Forever 21 with a bunch of new clothes to try on! It’s the best :)


Here are a few of the things I recently bought from Forever 21:

Maxi dresses and skirts all $18.80 & under at Forever 21 


Necklaces: $3.80 & under
Bracelets: $11.80 & under
Rings: $4.80 & under
All from Forever 21





     Let us know what your favourite stores are and have fun shopping my darlings, kisses!



No comments:

Post a Comment