Monday, December 01, 2014

Music Monday | 2014 Forest Hills Drive - J Cole

SURPRISE SURPRISE! I wandered on to J Cole's website..because I love him like that..and I realized we've never done a #musicmonday on his new album! If you don't already new, I love J Cole! He's definitely one of my favourite mainstream rappers. He's a classic, he tells a story and it's not just about the punchlines. I'm so excited for this album! He's not releasing any singles, just the full album.

He released this "trailer" from the album, which makes me even more excited!



If the video is any indication of what the album is going to be about, it's about his life at home, and his life when they moved onto Forest Hills Drive (hence the name). He also collaborated with Bone Thugz n' Harmony for this album, which is making it even more highly anticipated because they're awesome, and I haven't heard anything from them in a while!

What do you think? Are you as excited as me? I can never get enough of J Cole! Can you tell? It drops December 9th, so be sure to grab yourself a copy or pre-order it from his website: JCOLEMUSIC.COM!

Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv

No comments:

Post a Comment