Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fashion - Who else has been loving skorts this season?

Hello fashionistas,
I've been loving this skort trend lately, so I had to share some pics from boohoo.com that I've been loving. When I was in England modelling, I was so luck to have Boohoo as one of my regular clients. They were amazing to work for and I can't wait to have a chance to work with them again. By far the trend I noticed emerging the most while modelling this season was the Asymmetrical Skort.

After I saw Kendall Jenner wearing this one (in the following picture), I fell in love with them. They can be such a staple piece and add a little bit of edge to any outfit. Although she's wearing a somewhat plain top and minimalistic heels, she still looks chic because the skort has a really cool vibe.

*I do not own this image*




What I loved at Boohoo was that they have it in so many different textures and patterns, more than any other retailer I've seen! Here are some I've been loving (yes some of these pictures are me):

**DISCLAIMER: These images belong to Boohoo.com**

What do you think? Are you loving the skort look or do you think it's already over done? I love it and I think it'll become a staple piece in my closet! If you're lovin' it like me, there are tonnes of options available at boohoo - check 'em out! Let me know what you think in the comments below! :)

Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv


No comments:

Post a Comment