Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Restaurant Review | Lola Rosa

Hey dolls! I'm not sure if you remember or not, but when I did my post about Montreal I said that I would do a Restaurant Review! Well, here it is! Out of all o the amazing places that I ate in Montreal, this place sticks out to me and has to be my favourite. 


Lola Rosa is an ALL vegetarian Mexican Restaurant located at 545 Rue Milton, Montreal. Of course being a vegetarian I knew there would be a plethora of options for me there, but I was still so surprised and pleased at the variety of different dishes they offered. I was also pleased to find out that you could make any meal VEGAN as well. How cool is that?!


Of course, I'm gonna talk about the decor. I loved it. It was rustic and homely. It felt very vintage but at the same time very simple and cool with the cool colours on the walls. The service was also impeccable, which is always a plus!


I ordered the lasagna, which was TO DIE FOR and so filling! And my cousin ordered the backed mac and cheese, which I nibbled on - it was also fantastic. When I go back to Montreal I'm interested in trying out some of the dishes in the vegan option!


Do you know of any awesome veggie spots in your city? Let us know in the comments below and we'll be sure to check it out!

Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv

No comments:

Post a Comment