Thursday, November 07, 2013

DIY | LIP SCRUB!



Hey dolls! Over here in England, I've noticed that my lips get really dry, really fast and they start to burn and get discoloured! I started to google lip scrubs and such, and then I found that in stead of buying one it's so easy to make one for less than $4!





Here's all you need:
- OLIVE OIL (1 TEASPOON)
- SMALL JAR
- HONEY(1 TABLE SPOON)
- 3-4 PACKETS OF BROWN/GRANULATED SUGAR

All I did was put the honey in the little jar, add 4 packets of brown sugar and a teaspoon of olive oil! That's it! I saw lots of different versions of this online, some people add lemon etc. But this one seemed like the most simple for me!

The sugar is great to exfoliate your lips and remove and dead skin. The honey is great for moisturizing and adding some consistency to the scrub. Finally, the olive oil is great for smoothing your lips and helping them get back to their normal colour! 

It's so simple and I've added it into my weekly skincare routine (coming soon!). Hope you enjoyed this simple DIY.

Now go scrub those lips!

Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv


No comments:

Post a Comment