Thursday, January 17, 2013

My workout playlist!




Hey everyone! I just came back from the gym and I thought a cool post would be my workout playlist! Not all of these songs are on my iPod, some of them I just play when I'm at home doing sit-ups or something, but these are the songs I think of when I want something upbeat and awesome to workout to!

You'll find it's really random and awkwardly updated, meaning there isn't that much new stuff on there, and what is new isn't THAT popular..you'll see what I mean haha I have random taste in music. ANYWHO here it is....

1. Amerie - Gotta Work
2. Robin S - Show Me Love
3. Jassi Sidhu - Nai Reesa
4. Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger (Soul Seekers Club Mix)
5. N.E.R.D - Spaz
6. Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris - We Found Love
7. Souls of Mischief - 93 'til
8. Wale - Bait
9. Rupee - Frenzy
10. Kes the Band - Where You From
11. Deadmau5 - Ghosts n Stuff
12. Avicii - Levels
13. LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
14. Florence and the Machine ft. Calvin Harris - Spectrum (Say My Name)
15. Daft Punk - Technologic
16. OK go - Here it Goes Again
17. Outkast - Bombs Over Baghdad
18. Britney Spears - 3
19. The Airplane Boys - Gold Ribbons
20. Bag Raiders - Sunlight 

Random right?! Haha

What are your fave workout songs?



No comments:

Post a Comment