Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Travel | Hamburg!

Hey dolls! A couple weeks ago when I was in London, I decided to take a day trip to Hamburg, Germany to see some German agencies. It was a super short flight, about 2 hours! I didn't get to see too much because I was only in the actual city for about 8 hours - but what I did see was lovely and so I thought I'd share it with you all.

Hamburg is a beautiful city with lots of water, which makes it really tranquil. It's quite a calm city, definitely not as busy as London so I wasn't used to being so relaxed in between castings! Unfortunately I didn't get to see much, but most of the agencies I saw were right in the centre so I did get a good feel of the city.

One thing I love about Hamburg is how environmentally-friendly the city is. It's so clean, there's literally not one piece of paper or any type of litter on the ground. Not only that, people ride bikes everywhere. There are bike lanes everywhere and there seems to b an ease of communication between the bikers and cars, which is something a lot of countries struggle with.

Hamburg also has lots of beautiful old buildings. I didn't take too many pictures because I was also VLOGGING - yes that's right I'm bringin' it back! So, soon you'll see a proper blog up and I'll link it here when it's all done. For now though here are some of the pictures I did take:


Didn't I tell you there was beautiful water and bikes everywhere?! There really is. It's such an awesome atmosphere to be around. Very calm, cool and collected.


Of course I  had to stop for some veggie Vietnamese food. It was super good. Count on me to find a Vietnamese place to eat wherever I go. 


So I was sitting in this coffee shop called Balzac, while waiting on my next castings, and I saw this. I just like it that in Europe this can happen and no one says anything. They've completely changed society's idea of what is deemed "acceptable" or "inappropriate. I love it. 


I took a selfie while I was waiting to take polaroids at my go-see for MODELWERK, which is the biggest agency in Hamburg. Although I didn't end up going with them in the end, I was honoured that they even considered me because they've got some of the biggest models in the world! 


And that was basically it! My last casting was in this area with a mall, and a lot of luxury stores, and this outdoor square with this statue behind me in this picture. Again, it was just another awesome, chill-type area and I loved it. I hope to be back in Hamburg soon to see more of the beauty it has to offer. Until then, Bis später!


Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv

No comments:

Post a Comment