Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Outfit of the day!


HI LOVES!

So I've been wanting to do Outfit of the Day posts for a while, I finally decided to start! Here's what I'm wearing her!

TOP:
Blue Long Sleeved Shirt - TNA

BOTTOM:
Gray Tights - TNA

ACCESSORIES:
Rose Gold Watch - Micheal Kors 
Infinity Scarf - H&M
Silver Ring - Swarovski

SHOES:
Cowboy Boots - SPRING

Stylenotes:
I was in a comfy mood today! Hence all the TNA haha. As a style note, I LOVE COWBOY BOOTS! I honestly wear them all the time with any outfit, I think it adds texture and style to any plain outfit. As well, this scarf from H&M is awesome because it's SO BIG! You can double it up so it fits tighter around your neck as well but I love it long and hanging in front of my shirt, it adds a nice layer to the outfit. 

Scarves are honestly my favourite accessory for fall, I feel like my outfits are so plain without them! And they're such an easy way to add a pop of colour to any outfit.

What's your favourite fall accessory?



No comments:

Post a Comment