Wednesday, October 29, 2014

30 Day Wall Sit Challenge

Hola !

I feel like I haven't been on here in a million years.

And school strikes again ! Between work and school, I really haven't had time for much. Unfortunately that includes working out. This became mighty apparent when we were running late for our cousin's wedding and had to run up a steep flight of stairs in 5 inch heels - not fun. Let me tell you, my thighs were on fire. NOT A GOOD SIGN PEOPLE. So for all of you slackers out there like myself, I am inviting you to join me for a 30-day wall sit challenge courtesy of 30dayfitnesschallenges.com

I know, it sounds like a barrel of fun, but believe me, it will be worth it ! I was looking online for different 30 day challenges and found this site. 30 day fitness challenges has a variety of challenges for you to try for 30 days as well as various exercises. After looking around, I settled on the Wall Sit Challenge. When I was cheering, I used to be able to do wall sits for sooo long ! Now I've gotten super lazy and I'm ready to fix that. 

I'm downloading the app for my phone and I'm gonna try to do a different challenge every month. I know 5 minutes sounds like a very long time for a wall sit but uhm.....well let's be honest, it is. Hopefully we'll all be better off after completing it right ? That's what I'm hoping. 

The first 7 days look pretty easy but I'm already dreading day 30. Hope you all follow along, I'll check back with you in 30 days, ahhhh ! :) 

Twitter: @s_maharajh
Instagrammaharajh_

No comments:

Post a Comment